Thursday, July 20

 

¡Dos días!

Well well, two days 'til I leave! I say that, its 2 days 'til monday, and I leave monday evening, so 2 and a bit.. Close enough!

Got all of my things pretty much sorted now, most of my questions are answered too, if not asked at least. Feeling pretty cool about everything, though I'm still coming to terms with the fact that I'm actually leaving the country on Monday for three and a half months. Wow!

Flights are looking fun too, quite a mammoth journey!

Check in at Heathrow at 5.50pm on the 24th, and arrive in Madrid at 11.00pm local,
Leave there at 1.50am on the 25th and arrive at México City at 6.35am local time,
Now spend the whole day in México City until I leave at 6.30pm,
Arriving finally in Guadalajara at 10.10pm local time!

ZOIKS!

As my arrival is so late I'm going to be staying in the TPA office in Guadalajara City for my first night woo. Then in the morning I get to go see my new family that I'm going to be with for the next month!

Looking forward, I'm expecting to write a nice long post while I'm on my way, possibly during my stay in México City, including some lovely photos of whatever happens to be closest. (You have been warned, now you can't be shocked when I post pictures of Japanese tourists from the airport because I'm not allowed to leave.) We'd better hope I'm allowed to leave the transfers lounge! lol.

Until next time =)

Comments:
Hey hun
cnt believe you actually goin
have an awesome time...i know you will
keep in touch, wil miss you
love ya
Emxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?