Sunday, July 30

 

Hola

Well i finally made it, not too sure wether I like it here or not though. My spanish project is two hours in the evening, so during the day I have nothing to do in a country where I barely speak the language lol, so Ive spoken to Marco, and on friday i should be heading out to the turtle camp, where Ill be doing both turtle work and spanish lessons for 2 weeks. After which i can decide wether to come back to the city for 2 weeks before going back to the camp for conservation, or just staying out there. I think ill maybe go out to the camp for 6 to 8 weeks then come home, cutting my trip short. I think for my first time away by myself so far away, 3 months is a little too long, but hey I might change my mind out at the camp, so theres no telling yet. The food here is so different, mostly on the good side lol. though I cant seem to find a packet of crisps that doesnt have chilli in the flavour. Well im not sure what else to say really, I guess thats all my news for now. Im not going to be online much as of a weeks time, as the turtle camp is literally like, a load of tents on a beach lol. well, until next time..

Hasta luego..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?